[RC5] Proxies

Richard Farmbrough Richard.Farmbrough at telewest.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 17:59:04 EST 2002

I just ran up an old client on a Solaris box, it connected to a proxy and
spotted "both" contests closed.  Then I installed a new client that could do
OGR.

I am concerned that boxen running a stable RC5 client which are denied
connection will stack up random blocks until they fall over. Perhaps we
should accept these blocks after all.  I can't believe the n/w load would be
that substantial.

	Rgds,

		Richard.

Live Life in Broadband
www.telewest.co.uk

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net