[RC5] Time to Start?

Knut Pfefferkorn Knut.Pfefferkorn at KeyWarrior.net
Fri Nov 29 10:10:08 EST 2002

On 28 Nov 2002 at 9:29, waldo kitty wrote:

> Knut Pfefferkorn wrote:

> > >what's the word on this? how is it coming?
> >
> > Oh, it was on the prerelease page for some days.
> > But we removed it, due to some bugs.
> >
> > New version is in test now, should be there soon.
>
> it? the client or the proxy or both??

Just the client. There is another porter for the proxy.
But he already sent me a beta. So I think, we will have both client and
proxy when rc5-72 starts.

greetings,
    knut

--
join our RC5 cracking team: http://www.keywarrior.net/

To ensure privacy and data integrity this message
 has been encrypted by using dual rounds of ROT-13

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net