[RC5] OGR graphs

Blain Nelson blainn13 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 1 10:22:48 EDT 2002

10/1/2002 7:41:59 AM, "Mandelli Alessandro" <motovacanze at motovacanze.it> wrote:

>OGR graphs shown at http://n0cgi.distributed.net/statistics/ogr/ at outdated
>at June 2000.
>May we have something more updated? Especially some new graphs for OGR-25.

My understanding is that that graph has to be done essentially by hand, and the person who did it has
other stuff to do.  I do understand that there are quite a few opportunities for volunteers to do such
things (or to offset tasks for others to make such things more possible) through the website.
F'rinstance, the stats scripts are available if folks want to go through them and try to fix the
problems in them that contribute to stats going down every so often.

>Cheers

Take care,
Blain
--