[RC5] OGR Initiation

Dean Morrell dmorrell at auntvi.com
Tue Oct 1 13:37:16 EDT 2002

Okay, I think I'm through the five stages of contest completion.  Now I'm ready to start with OGR.  Can someone explain what I'm looking at in the console
window:

|[Oct 01 17:30:58 UTC] #1: OGR:25/1-7-21-2-16-17+3-50-19-49 [6,516,468,264]

How are the numbers grouped and what does each group mean?  What significance is there to the persistently changing numbers?  Is this shorthand of some sort?

Dean

Sir, we are not weak, if we make a proper use of the means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. Three millions of people, armed in the Holy cause of Liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us.

Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God who presides over the destines of nations; and who will raise up friends to fight our battle for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

-Patrick Henry, addressing Pres. Washington and the Virginia Provincial Convention, 1775

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net