[RC5] client versions - AIX

Blain Nelson blainn13 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 2 09:58:45 EDT 2002

10/2/2002 7:59:54 AM, "Timothy Marsh" <Timothy.Marsh at usm.edu> wrote:

> [...]

The problem with taking a week is that, if your system crashes in that week, you lose the whole block.
My P90 took huge amounts of time to do OGR-25 blocks, and would crash before they were done semi-
consistently.

I recognize there are features which can mitigate this somewhat, but point it out as another problem
with work units that take too much time.

Take care,
Blain

--
( ) ASCII ribbon campaign