[RC5] OGR motivations/achievements in general

Zorba the Hutt zorbathut at uswest.net
Thu Oct 3 22:57:25 EDT 2002

The reason I don't do OGR is more along the lines of that there's no
indication that our work is being even remotely useful :P I think it's more
useful than RC5 - it's actually something that people have a use for, rather
than proving a point through actually doing it. We might find better Golomb
rulers, but the dnet clients aren't going to find a better way of breaking
RC5.

Now, if we only had statistics that showed an eventual end to OGR, I'd love
it. ;)

-Zorba