[RC5] OGR motivations/achievements in general

stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com
Fri Oct 4 10:38:51 EDT 2002

Dan Carter wrote :
>The problem with OGR imho is that there is a vacum of information as to
>our progress.

EXACTLY !
Come on guys...

*** Just a simple "official" statement as to what the status is, please.
***

Whatever it is, we're adults ( i guess most of us anyways), we can handle
it.
even if it's  " there's a major bug, we don't know how to fix it" or "
everything you did the last two years is useless !" ,... it's better then
nothing...

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net