[RC5] OGR motivations/achievements in general

Jack Beglinger jackb at guppy.us
Fri Oct 4 09:34:09 EDT 2002

> Oh as note why I use small blocks in a stable network -- house is not
> stable... 18 month olds love to press buttons.  Crashed my AIX box because
> of the nice numbers that flash by.
>
> Tom says:
>
> Well, wait untill you get two of those. Then you're in for fun. I know.

Try three --

9 yr old, 3 yr old, 18 months....  The 9yr shares computer/office space with
dad - leaves the main gates open to run back and forth, the 3yr releases the
18 months from play area by lifting side - 3 wants to play with 18. and
together the come giggling into the computer area... fun in sues.

At least I moved the UPS buttons behind a secondary gate -- They have liked
the lights on the front of that, too...   It is subtle way of knowing what they
did is when the room goes quiet.

I think I will rent my team out for security and fail over site testing.

jackb
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net