[RC5] DNet questions (repost)

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Fri Oct 4 12:16:58 EDT 2002

The first, best and sometimes only way to get a new project on
distributed.net is for someone who understands the project to write a
core for our network.  We are eagerly looking for other projects we can
add to our network, but without coders who know how to distribute and
solve the problem, we have nothing but a nice wish.

__

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.