[RC5] OGR motivations/achievements in general

James Spinks james at angelos.ftech.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 18:52:58 EDT 2002

Quoting Bruce Wilson <bwilson at distributed.net>:

> I have posted the status of OGR to this list in the past, but perhaps
> it's time for a restatement.

Thanks for this Bruce, your continued presence here is much appreciated,  I
think while I knew most of this already the stuff about the database loss was
new to me (I don't know if that bit didn't make the lists before or if I just
missed it).  It's good for us all though that you are here and able to make
these occasional regurgitations to keep the masses quiet.

I think I'm gonna have to start keeping some of your emails so I can start
quoting replies from them in future if these questions keep coming up.

--
James Spinks
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net