[RC5] Clients still working on old contests Was Re: FW: Why not use smaller packets? Was: RE: [RC5] client versions -AIX

Jeff Barnette barnette at alamo.satlug.org
Fri Oct 4 14:14:11 EDT 2002

All of the clients I know about are currently reporting to my perproxy;
however, when I first installed the dnet clients on a few machines, they
were connecting directly to the dnet proxies.  What I'm wondering about is
whether any of these original machines (which were working on RC5-56 and
DES at the time) may have "gotten away from me" over the years.  I don't
have visibility because they don't connect to my perproxy.  Only the dnet
folks with access to the raw stats can tell me.

Jeff

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net