[RC5] Clients still working on old contests

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Fri Oct 4 16:46:48 EDT 2002

I found a few old clients on my netowrk by changing a few logging rules
on my firewall and checking the logs a week later.

Ryan Malayter
Sr. Network & Database Administrator
Bank Administration Institute
Chicago, Illinois, USA
PGP Key: http://www.malayter.com/pgp-public.txt
There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well
please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take
the consequences.
     - PJ O'Rourke