[RC5] DNet questions (repost)

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Fri Oct 4 20:57:03 EDT 2002

Not being a programmer myself, this might sound strange to you, but is
there any way a generic client can be done that would allow someone else to
insert their work payload?
Then a medical experiment, a math experiment etc. could be inserted as the
task, (and be much easier to set up quickly), and the client would be
amicable to any task that used its hooks.

Of course, there always runs the risk someone would load something evil
like a DDos bot, but this seems (if it could be done) to allow new projects
to be added easier than a complete re-code every time the payload changes.

Just wishful thinking here...