[RC5] OGR motivations/achievements in general

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Sat Oct 5 13:53:38 EDT 2002

We expect all our staff to act in the best interests of d.net, and not
to release confidential information to those outside.  We consider our
NDA reasonable and appropriate for the level of trust we place in our
staff.  It has been reviewed by legal counsel and found acceptable.

Signing our NDA gives us assurances that our staff will act
appropriately, and legal recourse if they do not.  The NDA is not
negotiable.

__

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.