[RC5] DNet questions (repost)

Richard Farmbrough Richard.Farmbrough at telewest.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 14:00:33 EDT 2002

I agree.

That's why I suggest the vast number of number theoretic conjectures as
suitable projects.
Typically the work unit is a range of numbers (in general an n-dimensional
voxel of a large search space).
The test is often very simple, and the reply can be a binary yes/no.
Also these tasks often lend themselves to generating replicable checksums
which allow for cross checking, and/or spot checks.

	Rgds,

		Richard.