[RC5] Sub Space Complete

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Tue Oct 8 23:54:03 EDT 2002

If you note the date, those graphs were generated shortly after we
discovered the winning key, though we couldn't say so at the time.  I
don't think we have any plans to regenerate them into the past, as this
would require rerunning the logs from the beginning of the project.

__

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.