[RC5] OGR motivations/achievements in general

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Wed Oct 9 17:42:51 EDT 2002

Woah..you mean what we're running client wise is a waste of time?
The latest clients? Is there a "proper" one for Linux and Windoze available
that IS ok to use?

I'd rather not have to revisit all the machines in my lan to change until
we've got a keeper for a client.
Looks like Ive got to visit them now and shut them down, I don't think I
want to have them running defective output that will be discarded anyway.

Is .473 ok?