[RC5] OGR motivations/achievements in general

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Wed Oct 9 19:15:18 EDT 2002

i tend to agree with what you say... on the topic of the bandwidth
consumed by old clients running old projects and attempting to talk to
servers that aren't listening to them any more, someone needs to wake
TFU!! it's not "our" problem that they can't keep up with their old
clients... yes, i know that some may have been laid off and that they
may not have had any chance to remove those clients or to let anyone
else know about them... sadly, thems the breaks... if those entities
with those machines running those clients can't snoop their network and
see what's happening, they deserve what they have... one lemming can't
be wrong, right?