[RC5] OGR motivations/achievements in general

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Wed Oct 9 19:19:45 EDT 2002

yeah... and to think that i /just/ updated my boxes to 2.8019.473... now
if someone would compile an updated client for my OS/2 boxen, they
wouldn't be doing garbage work and could continue to contribute to the
overall cause... i'll probably also need an updated OS/2 perproxy, as
well... hopefully someone can do this rather than following the m$ way
and either leaving "us" out in the cold or forcing us to /down/grade to
inferior code...