[RC5] OGR motivations/achievements in general

Steve Bennett me at stevage.com
Thu Oct 10 21:29:23 EDT 2002

This has probably been suggested, but has anyone at least thought of adding
a "kill" option to the communication protocol, so that if a client connects
to the proxy, and it's out of date/project is finished etc, then it can at
least be shut down?  Ideally it'd also upgrade itself/download new
core/email its owner, but let's not dream, shall we?

Of course that wouldn't fix anything re: really old clients, but will stop
it happening again...

Steve