[RC5] Virus alert !

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Thu Oct 10 09:57:19 EDT 2002

you cannot rely on the from header to know who sent bugbear... the ONLY
header you can trust to tell you where it came from is the very first
Received line that contains the machine name and ip address of the
sender... this very first received line cannot be forged as it is put in
by your mail server...