[RC5] merging in-buffers?

Angie T. atelepen at edmc.net
Fri Oct 11 16:05:59 EDT 2002

Replying to my own post here - I went into the configuration menu
again and set "complete this many packets, then exit' to -1. If I'm
reading the documentation correctly, it will automatically quit when
the input buffer is empty, right? Then I can just run the hidden
"flush" command, move the other in-buffer into my folder, and next
time I open the client it will start on this buffer.

Of course, this will be many weeks into the future, after I've
emptied all 24 units - grrr...

--

Angie T.
atelepen at edmc.net

A dreamer is one who can only find her way by moonlight.  -- Oscar Wilde
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net