[RC5] DNet questions (repost)

Ryu odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 13 04:06:07 EDT 2002

Since the closure of RC5 contest i've moved to Genome at home because i don't
want anymore to let my computers running 24/24 365/365 :))
But i must tell one thing : Dnet Coders are the best, the rc5/ogr clients
are so easy to configure with or without network and it's hard to move on
something else ...