[RC5] RC5-72 Starting..

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Tue Oct 15 18:34:46 EDT 2002

Beta clients are already available, for those who understand the risks
of using beta software.  The beta versions have no assurance of any
stats credit, or even that you will be doing useful work towards the
project, but you are welcome to give them a spin.

Generally, we will announce the start of a new project and the
availability of clients using our normal mechanisms: .plan
announcements, the announce at distributed.net list, this list, and our
website.

__

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.