[RC5] RC5-72 Starting..

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Tue Oct 15 20:42:10 EDT 2002

Sorry, I didn't answer that point, did I.

The availability of clients is what makes a project "open".  As soon as
we announce the clients are available, the project is open.  The
earliest notification is usually via a .plan update, which is mailed out
daily.

When we move past the "beta" clients to "release candidate" clients, you
can expect it will not be long before we will be starting the new
project in full force.

__

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

| > |
| > |
| > | Hello, I first start running dnet clients in the earily
| part of the 64
| > | challenage. I was wondering when 72 started, will this list
| > | be given a heads
| > | up in several days in advance and time to grab the (possible)
| > | new clients.
| > | Or will it just be posted on the main site the day of the 'start'?
| > |
| > | Thank you!
| > | aSe [aSe at SysFail.com]
| > |