[RC5] Beta Clients Stats

Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com
Wed Oct 16 11:23:51 EDT 2002

I would appreciate an official comment on this, since I think it's fair to
let beta participants know under what rules they provide their resources.

Gustav

                    stvernaillen at ge.cokec
                    ce.com                      To:     rc5 at lists.distributed.net
                    Sent by:                    cc:     (bcc: Gustav Schaffter/CDS/CG/CAPITAL)
                    owner-rc5 at lists.distr       Subject:     RE: [RC5] Beta Clients Stats
                    ibuted.net

                    16-10-2002 10:20 AM
                    Please respond to rc5

I guess that it'll depend on how big the bugs found are.

No bugs = credited + not reissued
minor bug = credited ? and / or reissued ?
major bug = def not credited + def reissued

but it's just a guess

Stan

                      "Ry Jones"

                      <rjones at airgap.net>         To:
<rc5 at lists.distributed.net>

                      Sent by:                    cc:

                      owner-rc5 at lists.dist        Subject:  RE: [RC5] Beta
Clients Stats
                      ributed.net

                      16/10/2002 09:58

                      Please respond to

                      rc5

this isn't official, but since they're coming from beta clients, I would
suspect they'll be re-issued.