[RC5] Beta Clients Stats

Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com
Wed Oct 16 11:42:41 EDT 2002

I'm very unsure of different peoples roles in the project.

Was that an 'official' statement or do you state so because you think it's
a logical answer?

Gustav

                    Ry Jones
                    <rjones at airgap.net>         To:     rc5 at lists.distributed.net
                    Sent by:                    cc:     (bcc: Gustav Schaffter/CDS/CG/CAPITAL)
                    owner-rc5 at lists.distr       Subject:     Re: [RC5] Beta Clients Stats
                    ibuted.net

                    16-10-2002 10:34 AM
                    Please respond to rc5

It is a beta. The expectation is that you are not doing useful work.
If you happen to get any stats credit, it's a bonus.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net