[RC5] Beta Clients Stats

Victor A. Wagner, Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Wed Oct 16 11:09:39 EDT 2002

Why don't you learn to read????
THIS was from an OFFICIAL statement:

Beta clients are already available, for those who understand the risks
of using beta software.  The beta versions have no assurance of any
stats credit, or even that you will be doing useful work towards the
project, but you are welcome to give them a spin.

What word in there is UNCLEAR to you???

I am damned sick and tired about all the whining "well, am I gonna get
stats for this!"
grow the F**K up!

oh, and read before you start all your damned whining
At Wednesday 2002/10/16 01:42, you wrote:

>I'm very unsure of different peoples roles in the project.
>
>Was that an 'official' statement or do you state so because you think it's
>a logical answer?
>
>Gustav

Victor A. Wagner Jr.      http://rudbek.com
PGP RSA fingerprint = 4D20 EBF6 0101 B069 3817 8DBF C846 E47A
PGP D-H fingerprint = 98BC 65E3 1A19 43EC 3908 65B9 F755 E6F4 63BB 9D93
               "There oughta be a law"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net