[RC5] Beta Clients Stats

Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com
Thu Oct 17 11:35:35 EDT 2002

Which is why I took the matter off list with Jr.

Gustav

                    "Steve Bennett"
                    <me at stevage.com>            To:     <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>
                    Sent by:                    cc:     (bcc: Gustav Schaffter/CDS/CG/CAPITAL)
                    owner-rc5 at lists.distr       Subject:     RE: [RC5] Beta Clients Stats
                    ibuted.net

                    17-10-2002 10:32 AM
                    Please respond to rc5

Funny, I'm bored with (if not sick of) people swearing in their 'grow up'
emails...

Or jumping on bandwagons.  Which is what I'm doing.  But owning up to it :/

Steve