[RC5] Option 1.2 Query

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Thu Oct 17 08:00:58 EDT 2002

I don't know of a specific way to correct the problem, but...

After the client completes the work, and shuts itself down, you could simply
flush the buffers from the command line. This will you give you the desired
empty buff-in and buff-out files.

I'll assume it is a Win32 machine. Just open a command prompt windows. Go to
the folder where Dnet is and type:

dnetc -flush