[RC5] just curious

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue Oct 22 15:46:36 EDT 2002

it is not spews "misdirection" that is the problem... it is those
providers that don't care about anything other than $$$$ and/or not
doing anything about their errant customers who do spew spam all over
the internet... if you are a "good citizen" riding a public bus filled
with "bad citizens", are you really going to complain when the bus comes
under fire or is halted while transporting these "bad citizens" to their
next "theft job"???  or are you going to get off the bus at the first
chance you get?

Jason Hartzell wrote:
> I've been a victim of SPEWS misdirection as well. Nothing like having all
> corporate Internet Activity shutdown by your ISP (which will soon be
> changed) due to a mis-identification on SPEWS.
>
> I hate spam as much as anyone, but the treatment is worse than the disease.

[chomp much overquoting]

--
        _\/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net