[RC5] Updated Clients

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Thu Sep 5 00:25:30 EDT 2002

Boy do I feel sheepish. Golly you're absolutely correct. And with such a
clear explination, it would make sense that month old pre-release clients
would either, A: be released or B: be removed. I haven't seen the clients
removed and resubmitted, have you? So with that, it would make sense that
the clients would be released sometime around, say August 10th, 2002, right?
And today is September 4th, 2002, right?

So.......got any other clear explinations?