[RC5] buffer corruption repair

Christopher Hodson chrishodson at mail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:03:05 EDT 2002

There is no such utility.  You can try sending a quick email to
help at distributed.net, but the truth is that this would require a developer
to go in and look at your buffer file byte by byte.  As you may guess this
would be a tedious and time consuming process for the recovery of 450
blocks.

Give it a shot, but don't be surprised if no one rushes in to help right
away.