[RC5] buffer corruption repair

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Thu Sep 5 13:52:33 EDT 2002

Truly, it could very easily take longer to recover the damaged data than
it would to redo the work.  Even if we did recover it, it's possible
that errors in the data could skew the results.

The network is designed to deal effectively with workunits which are not
returned, so I'd recommend just deleting what you haven't already been
able to recover.
__

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.