[RC5] Emailed buffers

Michael Shannon MichaelS at towersoft.com.au
Tue Sep 24 11:03:02 EDT 2002

Hello all

a quick question: how long does it take the system to process finished work
that has been emailed in?

Because of network restraints I'm unable to connect to the stats server
directly so I fetch and flush work via email.  I've noticed that it can take
quite a few days for the work I send in to appear in my stats, and sometimes
a few day's worth will appear all at once.

It's not a problem at all...I'm just curious.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster
michaels at towersoft.com.au

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net