[RC5] RC5-64 HAS BEEN SOLVED

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Thu Sep 26 15:31:58 EDT 2002

Congrats to the winner...

Yes, same here...I guess I can turn the A/C off now, and shut down some
machines...it will be a pleasure to be able to walk around without tripping
over lan cables once again....
Guess its time to take the boxes down for maintenance, and blow out the
dust rhinos....
Unless something comes up soon, I guess they'll be cracking protein
molecules or looking for ET.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net