[RC5] RC5-64 HAS BEEN SOLVED

Victor A. Wagner, Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Thu Sep 26 13:17:12 EDT 2002

At Thursday 2002/09/26 08:30, you wrote:
>http://www.distributed.net/pressroom/news-20020926.html

>distributed.net completes rc5-64 project (list announcement)
>september 25, 2002
>
>    RC5-64 HAS BEEN SOLVED!

wonderful news

>[deleted]

>    Also, please consider joining us on SlashNET IRC on Saturday
>    28-Sep-2002 @ 21:00 UTC (5:00PM EDT) for an online Q+A session on the
>    RC5-64 project and the future plans for the distributed.net network.
>    Not only are we looking forward to moving on to RC5-72 but we're
>    currently reshaping the framework of the dnetc architecture to better
>    accommodate additional projects. We're hoping to attract some new and
>    motivated partners with good ideas and a need for cycles.

Although I will be unable to attend (my daughter is back "in country" from
Scotland and we're meeting at the Grand Canyon on Sat), more information on
where the IRC meeting is being held would be useful.  Like maybe the
"network" on which you're meeting.

[deleted]
Victor A. Wagner Jr.      http://rudbek.com
PGP RSA fingerprint = 4D20 EBF6 0101 B069 3817 8DBF C846 E47A
PGP D-H fingerprint = 98BC 65E3 1A19 43EC 3908 65B9 F755 E6F4 63BB 9D93
               "There oughta be a law"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net