[RC5] RC5-64 HAS BEEN SOLVED

Dennis Lubert plasmahh at gmx.net
Thu Sep 26 23:35:24 EDT 2002

>    RC5-64 project and the future plans for the distributed.net network.
>    Not only are we looking forward to moving on to RC5-72 but we're
I would personally not participate in this project, since I think it will
take much longer than RC5-64. I think we need some short projects, to
attract participants... OGR could be short, if we would recycle nodes much
faster than actually...

Dennis

PS: Why are the proxies still handing out rc5 blocks ?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net