[RC5] RC5-64 HAS BEEN SOLVED

Greg Lobring globring at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 17:05:15 EDT 2002

Fantastic news indeed. I feel somewhat at a loss now, since its been a part
of my daily computing experience for so long. I've been doing OGR in tandum,
and most my PC's are happily crunching away on OGR-25 (although at the
moment they are having trouble connecting).

An idea for everyone that is now working on nothing could be the United
Devices project, currenty doing LigandFit for cancer research. I noticed
Dnet and UD are partners.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net