[RC5] RC5-64 HAS BEEN SOLVED

Wm. Roche grunt187 at infoblvd.net
Thu Sep 26 19:39:46 EDT 2002

Wow here too.  I feel like my dog just got hit by a car or something is
missing.  Could we at least do some kind of fast CSC type contest or
something before working on RC5-72.  I think a change in scenery and pace
would be welcomed by anyone.  I tried to buffer OGR with my Perproxy also
and no blocks available.

Thanks