[RC5] RC5-64 HAS BEEN SOLVED

Stark, Warren S Warren.Stark at team.telstra.com
Fri Sep 27 10:22:05 EDT 2002

Congrats all on finally finishing this one! Let's hope the ogr contests get
a speed kick out of this...

Seriously though, I will for the first time ever find out what temperature
my cpu will idle at as I'm giving it a well deserved break. Just in time for
australia's summer as well so I don't need to worry about over heating!

As per what others on the list are saying, what will the next one be?

Hopefully something short and sweet but I doubt there's anything around like
that. Mabye a command line version of the united devices client would be a
good thing?

Warren

Warren Stark
Telstra Messaging Operations

Sent using a Blackberry Wireles Handheld device!