[RC5] Removing Stats?

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Thu Sep 26 21:13:09 EDT 2002

>From Decibels .plan

--------------------------
Now that it's safe to do so without tipping the whole world off to RC5 being
completed (you DO know it's completed, right?), I've started removing all
the work since July 14th from stats. Things will look a bit odd until this
process is complete, which will be some time tonight. I'm going to leave the
stats up at least for a while, since everyone is busy looking at what we've
accomplished. Expect final stats sometime in the morning.

Moo!

Am I the only one that thinks this is kaka? I've donated lots of work since
07/14, and to be quite frank the project did not end until 09/26. Period. I
would be less likely to donate my processor time if my statistics for the
last two and half months were removed without a valid reason. I don't really
see covering failed scripts that were supposed to notify you as a valid
reason.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net