[RC5] Removing Stats?

N. Parr nparr at usa.net
Fri Sep 27 11:50:27 EDT 2002

No, 6034th in stats vs. 6033th doesn't make a difference but I went from mid
600's to 788.  That's a drop of over 100 in rank and when your rank is below
1000 that's pretty significant.  Again, it's not going to ruin my life if we
don't get full stats back but it would be nice to see what I really
accomplished.  I will probably stick around for another contest but I can
see there will be a lot of other people leaving or defecting to other
projects because of this issue.  Is it really worth it to alienate them?
ECCp-109 has gained over 50 users is the last 6 hours when yesterday the
total number of new users was 7.
Niles