[RC5] Removing Stats?

Andrew MacKenzie andy at edespot.com
Fri Sep 27 13:50:04 EDT 2002

> >If people are so concerned about their stats, why don't they run perproxies
> >and maintain their own stats like I do?
>
> I do run a PProxy. But how does that solve this issue?
There is software that can scan the perproxy logs to generate personal
stats.  This is really (IMHO) the nicest way to track stats, as it can be
done by IP address, username, and is up-to-the-minute.

But, as another poster mentioned, it doesn't allow you to compare the
length of your male member to the other people participating.

--
// Andrew MacKenzie  |  http://www.edespot.com
// "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love."