[RC5] Re: Removing Stats?

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Fri Sep 27 10:54:13 EDT 2002

Well thank you.

I have nothing against the d.net staff. I think they have handled so many of
the issues they have come up against extremely well. I realize that they do
this as volunteers and I appreciate their hard work and their efforts. I
enjoy the projects, I love the clean clients they give (compared to seti,
UD, etc). I've always appreciated their response and efforts towards
requests for stats/clients/proxies that are submitted here and in Bugzilla
(god knows I've got a few stats suggestions in there).

I just can't believe they are gonna do this. It's beyond me why they would.

I would just hope that they appreciate what the 'participants' give to
d.net. And my two cent is, the way to do that is NOT throw away our work.