[RC5] typo on the RC5-64 key value you wrote on the pressroom page

Christophe Roguet christophe.roguet at free.fr
Fri Sep 27 20:35:49 EDT 2002

congratulations to the team for this achievement !

I noticed that in your message as well as on the pressroom page of the
distributed.net web site, the value you wrote for the key is only 60 bit
long !

http://www.distributed.net/pressroom/news-20020926.html

I guess the last digit is missing, as you wrote a similar, correct
looking key value on this different page :

http://www.distributed.net/news.html.en

it's funny no one in the list has pointed this out yet !

Christophe.