[RC5] Removing Stats?

John Caldwell johnkc at apple.com
Fri Sep 27 11:42:11 EDT 2002

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Carl Inglis wrote:
> I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this.

Or perhaps have a quick one-block, one-vote election.

For the record, I agree with the position that people should be credited
for work submitted up to the time when the project was closed.  The
project was open, and we faithfully completed work as requested.

If we really wanted to discount work submitted due to imperfections in
the system, we would roll all the way back to around the first time the
correct key was issued.  That's when we should have had the solution,
right?  All work completed after that was just due to a limitation of the
network as a whole.

-jkc
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net