[RC5] Removing Stats?

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Fri Sep 27 11:42:57 EDT 2002

>Or perhaps have a quick one-block, one-vote election.

Since so many of my blocks have been removed, my vote would not have the
approrpriate value...

>For the record, I agree with the position that people should be credited
>for work submitted up to the time when the project was closed.  The
>project was open, and we faithfully completed work as requested.

I think I MIGHT possibly become something less than furious if someone could
present some moderately reasonable explination as to why the stats are
removed, and how that is valid and fair. I haven't heard one yet.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net