[RC5] Other future projects

Greg Childers jgchilders at uk-alumni.org
Fri Sep 27 13:39:29 EDT 2002

At 11:49 AM 9/27/2002, you wrote:
>Personally, I would be more interested in the ECCp131 cracking contest
>from Cetricom. It has prize money, is easy to implement as a
>nondeterministic distributed algorithm, and there is already a distributed
>effort underway for ECCp109 that could be used as a model.

ECC2-109 hasn't been completed yet, but I think Robert Harley may be
preparing to do it once ECCp-109 is done.  Wouldn't want to take it away
from him.  ECC2K-130 also hasn't been done, and is significantly easier
than ECCp-131.  It's still quite difficult, but with d.net's size, it
shouldn't take too long.

Greg

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net