[RC5] Something to process..

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Sat Sep 28 06:41:29 EDT 2002

I noticed that the OGR feed has resumed. I set all my clients to take this
exclusively tonight.
Thanks (volunteers) for getting it fixed. I CAN say OGR has none of the
excitement RC5-64 had, as the processing appears to be a slow grueling,
painfull process. Perhaps its the lack of stats, but I (and almost everyone
else) never made a pimple on the butt of any stats chart anyway.

Until I find something worthwhile I will continue OGR, but I'm not
impressed....

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net